Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Line a tray with baking paper.
- Roughly chop dates. Place in bowl, pour over boiling water. Cover and leave to soak for 10 minutes then mash to a paste.
- Add Vanilla Syrup, Coconut Oil, lightly beaten egg and Vanilla Extract and mix to combine.
- Add dry ingredients (Oats, almonds, coconut, sunflower seeds, raisins, almond meal, baking powder & cinnamon) and mix together until well combined to a thick batter.
- Measure out heaped tablespoons of mix and shape to a thick flattened round.
- Place on lined tray and bake 20 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven, leave to cool on tray.
- Keep for 5 days in an airtight container.