Creamy Heilala Vanilla Fudge
- 3 cups white sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 125g butter
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Heilala Vanilla Syrup
- 2 tsp Heilala Vanilla Bean Paste
- Place sugar and milk into a medium sized saucepan.
- Heat gently, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves.
- Add condensed milk, butter, salt and Vanilla Syrup. Stir until butter has melted.
- Bring to the boil and continue boiling until the soft ball stage, stirring occasionally to prevent burning. (Drop a little bit of the mixture into a cup of cold water, if the mixture forms a slight ball then it is done).
- Remove from heat. Cool slightly.
- Add in the Heilala Vanilla Bean Paste and beat until thick.
- Pour mixture into a baking paper lined tin.
- Mark into squares while warm. Cover loosely and set on bench for an hour or so. Cut when cold.