Chia Seed Pots
- 1 cup raw cashew nuts soaked in 2 cups Little Island Coconut Milk for 6 hours
- 1 Heilala Vanilla Bean, split and seeds removed
- Pinch flaky salt
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp Heilala Vanilla Syrup
- Seasonal fruit
- Heilala Ground Vanilla Powder for sprinkling
- Place the nuts, Coconut Milk, vanilla seeds and salt in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a jug and fold through the chia seeds and vanilla syrup.
- Pour into 4 clean jars and screw on lids.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight.
- The following day, top with chopped seasonal fruit and sprinkle with a little Heilala Ground Vanilla Powder. Enjoy.
- Make mixture up the night before to allow it to thicken. For a portable breakfast, pour into screw top jars.